Introducing an online series of cookery classes with a variety of new and delicious Indian recipes that you can easily replicate from the comfort of your home.
Understanding the mysteries of Indian Cuisine is in the proportion of ingredients used, the layering of spices and a keen sense of smell. Sharmini Thomas will guide you through the use of the key spices to create your own authentic Indian dishes. For more details on vouchers, client testimonials and recipes, please follow the respective links.
How does it work?
- A link for the online cookery event will be sent to you which you will need to join through your computer or smart device.
- It will be a 90-minute long session during which you will learn to cook 1 main and 1 side dish.
- Larks Live Profile for zoom Indian Cookery Classes
What you will need?
- Any one device through which you can log in (computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone). The device will need to have a camera, microphone and high speed working internet.
- A hob to cook on.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Confidently prepare and cook a variety of simple Indian dishes
- Identify the common spices used in cooking Indian food
- Understand the method and techniques of preparing each dish.
- You will also be able to clarify any doubts on Indian cuisine.
Single Class: £25 for 90 minutes, get a voucher.
- Please inform us of on any special dietary requirements at time of booking
Bespoke and private sessions are available too; email: email@example.com;