The perfect gift for the budding food connoisseurs or for anyone who is looking to develop their Indian cooking skills. Sharmini Thomas will proficiently guide you through the session where you will learn that the magic of Indian cooking lies in the combination of choice ingredients, their proportions and the method of cooking.
With expert guidance and tutor demonstration, you’ll learn the sequence of steps that contribute to the perfect colour, consistency, aroma and flavour for each dish using easy to follow recipes that can easily be replicated in the comfort of your home.
What you need to know:
- All ingredients and recipe sheets will be provided.
- A fully equipped kitchen is available.
- You will need an apron. You can bring your own apron, purchase Sharmini’s aprons at £25.00 each or hire one at £5.00.
- Please bring some takeaway dishes to transport your food safely home.
- The voucher expires at the end of the calendar year from the purchase date, so if purchased on 15 June 2023, it will be valid until 15 December 2024
By the end of the session you should be able to:
- Confidently prepare and cook a variety of simple Indian dishes
- Identify the common spices used in cooking Indian food
- Understand the method and techniques of preparing each dish
I received Sharmini's cookery class as a birthday gift from my wife, and I must say it was one of my best presents. The whole experience was fun from start... read more
Wonderful experience - Sharmini’s course was wonderful! She did a great job explaining everything and demonstrating, making it easy for us to make our own delicious and authentic food. Perfect for all kinds... read more
I recently spent an enjoyable day cooking tasty food with Sharmini and Helen. The day was a Christmas gift from my wife. Thanks Deb! Sharmini and Helen worked together well... read more