The perfect gift for the budding food connoisseurs or for anyone who is looking to develop their Indian cooking skills. Sharmini Thomas will proficiently guide you through the session where you will learn that the magic of Indian cooking lies in the combination of choice ingredients, their proportions and the method of cooking.
With expert guidance and tutor demonstration, you’ll learn the sequence of steps that contribute to the perfect colour, consistency, aroma and flavour for each dish using easy to follow recipes that can easily be replicated in the comfort of your home.
What you need to know:
- All ingredients and recipe sheets will be provided.
- A fully equipped kitchen is available but please bring your own knife if you prefer.
- You will need an apron. You can bring your own apron, purchase Sharmini’s aprons at £15.00 each or hire one at £5.00.
- Please bring some takeaway dishes to transport your food safely home.
- Vouchers valid for two years from the day of purchase.
By the end of the session you should be able to:
- Confidently prepare and cook a variety of simple Indian dishes
- Identify the common spices used in cooking Indian food
- Understand the method and techniques of preparing each dish
Had a great day. Learnt all about the spices. Cooked and ate lunch and then did a few more different things in the afternoon with lots of delicious food to... read more
This course was really good. The main lesson we took was that we needed to be more patient with our approach and to let the meal build by adding the... read more
We had a great day cooking with Sharmini. She is so knowledgeable and experienced- we loved learning how to.make her family favourites. We learnt about the spices and made dishes... read more